PTO Newsletter – December 15th, 2019
SAVE THE DATE
The PTO has secured a date and venue for the Mother Son Event of 2020. Please save the date of Sunday, May 17th for the Mother Son Event at the Spring Lake Manor starting at 4:30. More information to follow in the new year.
The PTO would like to thank all the students, staff and families for their continued support in this 2019-2020 school year. We wish you and your families a safe, healthy and joyous holiday break. See you in the New Year!
December 23-31st-SGES Closed
The PTO thanks all the families for their continued support in moving forward all the activities and fundraisers throughout the year. Without the support of the administration, faculty, staff and families we could not meet our goals and carry forward our mission.
The PTO utilizes digital channels to help enhance our communication. Here are the many ways you can keep up with PTO activities:
- The weekly newsletters (you’re reading it!)
- Additions to the Tuesday and Friday school emails
- Our new website (newsletters, events, store, contact form, and more)
- Our PTO email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PTO Meetings – You’re invited! Please join us monthly to discuss current issues, fund raising, events, volunteering, programs, goals, and anything else important to supporting our school.
- In Person – You can always approach anyone on the PTO board at school, on the playground, around town, or any way you choose.
Please let us know what’s working for you (and what isn’t). If there is anything would like to see us do differently, please let us know. We’re listening on all channels!
Please help to make 2020 a year filled with Patriot Pride at SGES!
With Patriot Pride,
The Sea Girt PTO Board