PTO Newsletter – December 1st, 2019
SEA GIRT PTO ARTISAN MARKET
The Sea Girt PTO would like to extend a huge THANK YOU to everyone who helped in anyway to make the market a HUGE success. A Thank You to the volunteers, bakers, soup makers, students, teachers, staff, vendors, patrons, moms, dads, families, the Sea Girt Police Department, the community and so many more. Each year this the PTO’s largest fund raiser and would not be possible without so many people of the village donating time, goods, etc to help make it a success.
And a SUCCESS it was! The gross numbers of the market will be announced at the next PTO meeting but the numbers in almost each category were above prior years’ revenue. We cannot thank everyone enough as the success of this market goes directly back to the students, the school, and the programs that the Sea Girt PTO supports.
The PTO funds class trips, scholarships, enrichment, assemblies, teacher needs, capital needs, art appreciation, school projects, Booster Support, grounds projects, Field Day, Eight Grade Trip, Memorial Day Games, Santa Breakfast Yearbook and so much more.
REMEMBER SANTA BREAKFAST IS NOW DECEMBER 14TH, MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
A few date reminders for this week and the coming month:
|Spelling Bee||December 6th|
|PTO Meeting||December 17th|
The PTO thanks all the families for their continued support in moving forward all the activities and fundraisers throughout the year. Without the support of the administration, faculty, staff and families we could not meet our goals and carry forward our mission.
The PTO utilizes digital channels to help enhance our communication. Here are the many ways you can keep up with PTO activities:
- The weekly newsletters (you’re reading it!)
- Additions to the Tuesday and Friday school emails
- Our new website (newsletters, events, store, contact form, and more)
- Our PTO email: email@example.com
- PTO Meetings – You’re invited! Please join us monthly to discuss current issues, fund raising, events, volunteering, programs, goals, and anything else important to supporting our school.
- In Person – You can always approach anyone on the PTO board at school, on the playground, around town, or any way you choose.
Please let us know what’s working for you (and what isn’t). If there is anything would like to see us do differently, please let us know. We’re listening on all channels!
Please help to make 2020 a year filled with Patriot Pride at SGES!
With Patriot Pride,
The Sea Girt PTO Board