PTO Newsletter – December 10th, 2019
SEA GIRT PTO MEETING
There will be a morning PTO meeting on December 17th at 8:30am at Shore Pour on Washington Avenue. We ask that at least one class parent attend so we can disseminate current information and have participation from all.
Hope to see you there!
DONATIONS FOR THE TROOPS
As a follow up to our collection at the Memorial Day Games, the PTO is again collection items for the US Troops overseas. We ask that you stop by the vestibule of the school and drop in some much needed items as suggested by the listing below:
- Ground Coffee (DD, Starbucks, Wa-Wa, etc)
- Board Games (for 3 or more)
- Beef Jerky
- Sunflower Seeds
- Individually Packed Snacks (granola bars, crackers, etc)
- Chewing Gum ( no hard candy)
- Individually Packed Microwave Items ( oatmeal, rice, mac & cheese)
- White Athletic Socks (men’s/women’s)
- Hygiene Items (wet wipes, hand sanitizer, tooth brushes, deodorant, etc)
We plan to finish the collection Next Week so the sooner you can drop off the better and the Troops truly appreciate it., Thanks for your support!
REMEMBER SANTA BREAKFAST IS NOW DECEMBER 14TH, MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
A few date reminders for this week and the coming month:
|Breakfast with Santa||December 14th|
|PTO Meeting||December 17th-8:30am|
The PTO thanks all the families for their continued support in moving forward all the activities and fundraisers throughout the year. Without the support of the administration, faculty, staff and families we could not meet our goals and carry forward our mission.
The PTO utilizes digital channels to help enhance our communication. Here are the many ways you can keep up with PTO activities:
- The weekly newsletters (you’re reading it!)
- Additions to the Tuesday and Friday school emails
- Our new website (newsletters, events, store, contact form, and more)
- Our PTO email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PTO Meetings – You’re invited! Please join us monthly to discuss current issues, fund raising, events, volunteering, programs, goals, and anything else important to supporting our school.
- In Person – You can always approach anyone on the PTO board at school, on the playground, around town, or any way you choose.
Please let us know what’s working for you (and what isn’t). If there is anything would like to see us do differently, please let us know. We’re listening on all channels!
Please help to make 2020 a year filled with Patriot Pride at SGES!
With Patriot Pride,
The Sea Girt PTO Board