Sea Girt Artisan & Craft Market
November 23 - November 24
Our Unique Fall Market
Blending the traditional with the hip, this year’s Artisan and Craft Market features the best vendors from our well established craft market alongside new pop-up style artisans and makers.
This is no flea market. All goods are original, local, and handcrafted!
All proceeds benefit the Sea Girt PTO, empowering new programs for Sea Girt Elementary K-8 students.
Follow Our Instagram
Stay in the know on all things Artisan & Craft Market. Check out our vendors and their goods as we share all year!
Buy an Ad
If you want to place an ad in the Ad book (all attendees get one) please reach out directly to Ally Stevens by email at email@example.com. You can purchase Ads on our site if you wish to pay via credit card, or contact Ally to pay by check.
Become a Vendor
Parents: Please Volunteer
We have had a huge response from vendors, some old, and some new. We are almost sold out at this point, so spread the word. We look forward to another successful Market.
Please Sign Up to Volunteer!
The Sea Girt Artisan & Craft Market is our largest fundraiser of the year and we need everyone’s support. If you haven’t signed up yet, the sign-up sheets are available here on Signup.com https://signup.com/go/yFTpEKH.
How to Sign Up in 3 Easy Steps
- Click this link to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com:
- Enter your email address.(You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
- Sign up! Choose your spots – SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
There are sign-ups for most every part of the Market. It truly takes a village, or the families of the Sea Girt Elementary School, to make this event a success and we count on our families to volunteer in some capacity. There are numerous ways to help or volunteer: from the kitchen, to making soup, to helping at the entrance table, and more. Please take a minute to fill in your volunteer sign up form to secure a spot and task that works best for you.
Drop Off your Bake Booth Item
The bake booth continues to be a very successful part of the Market. People come just for the bake booth and we want to make sure we have enough supply to meet the need since it has sold out in the past. Get Baking!
- We are asking each family to bake one item per child enrolled at school. Everything sold at our market is advertised as homemade. (We kindly ask that you refrain from dropping off store bought items.)
- Drop off times are Friday, Nov. 22nd between 8:30 and 11:00am (there will be a table set up in the front hallway of the school) and 3:00 through 6:00pm. You may also drop off on Saturday, Nov. 23rd between 9:00am and noon in the faculty room.
- All items are to be dropped off in a disposable tin or plate. Nothing will be returned to you. Tins are available for you on the table at the school entrance beginning Monday, Nov. 18th.
- Label your baked good. Please let us know what you baked and if there are any nuts or other common allergens. It is helpful to place your name on the item so we can contact you if there are any questions in regards to ingredients or refrigeration.
- Please do not slice any cakes or pies. These items are sold whole.
Class Parents will reach out regarding the class basket for the Market. Each class is required to have a basket for the raffle. The baskets are also a key to the continued success of the Market. The baskets continue to bring in more revenue each year and are also a destination for many visitors. We can’t wait to see all the themed baskets that will be on display.
Please coordinate your basket with Mariam Shariati at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let her know your theme so we do not have any duplicates. It’s OK if there are items that you can get donated that may not fit the theme of your basket.