Welcome/Call To Order
- Introduction of new board members.
- Leanne Hoffman/Marjorie Kane – Co-Presidents
- Aimee Geyer-Mihalic – Vice President
- Carey Begley – Treasurer
- Kerri Walsifer – Corresponding Secretary
- Ally Stevens – Recording Secretary
- Alice Keefe – Trustee
Updates from The Board
- Fall Social
- Status of Committee Chair Positions
- New PTO Website
- Class Parents
- Thank you cards
- Correspondence Received
Teacher Liaison Report
- Beth O’Reilly (chairperson for PTO Assemblies) presented the assemblies proposed for this year. Lead U was the proposed vendor for an upcoming assembly. Lead U’s message includes empowerment, inclusion, self-esteem as well as additional positive messages appropriate for elementary school children.
- Additional ideas for future assemblies (mindfulness, stress management, and coping skills) were discussed.
- Stephanie Flynn (chairperson for Enrichment) presented an overview on the enrichments available to the students this fall. The enrichments classes available are music, cooking, and yoga.
Other Committee Updates
- Welcome Committee
- Box Tops
- Santa Breakfast
- Craft Market / Ad book
- Father/Daughter Dance
Dates to Remember
- BOE Meeting – 10/25
- Halloween Parade – 10/31
- School Closed – 11/8-9
- Artisan and Craft Market – 11/17-18
- Parent & Teacher Conferences – 11/19-20
- Next PTO meeting – 11/20