- Leanne Hoffman/Marjorie Kane – Co-Presidents
- Aimee Geyer-Mihalic – Vice President
- Carey Begley – Treasurer
- Kerri Walsifer – Corresponding Secretary
- Ally Stevens – Recording Secretary
- Alice Keefe – Trustee
Welcome/Call To Order
Updates from The Board
- Leann Hoffman will be helping to manage the Artisan Market until a new volunteer is able to take over. Volunteers are needed for all areas of the craft market.
- Use financial literacy 6/7 grades for survey, marketing.
- The enrichment program needs a volunteer to manage the program.
- Megan Schnurr and Ally Stevens will manage the Ad book for the 2020 Artisan Market.
- A new local vendor is being considered for next year’s apparel line.
- The PTO Board is considering contracting out the maintenance of the website.
- Report on Budget
- Any large expenditures
- Profits were down from last year’s craft market.
- Thank you cards
- Correspondence Received
Teacher Liaison Report
- Continue to support the STEAM PROGRAM
Other Committee Updates
- Father Daughter Dance will take place on February 24th at the Spring Lake Golf Club. The price will be $50 per adult and $40 per child.
- Spring Social location and date TBD. Silent auction items needed.
- Memorial Day Games will be chaired by Tara Zioli and Kerri Walcifer. All donations will go The Sea Girt Fire Department. Color run is being considered at the games. The date will be May 27th.
Dates to Remember
- 1/21/19-School Closed (MLK)
- 1/23/19-Geography BEE (DATE Change)
- 2/11/19-2/17/19 School Closed
- 2/19/19 Next BOE meeting
- Steam at Recess: Ms. Dunbar to set up box for Legos, spools, yarn, etc. She has asked for donations of any of these items.
- Jaime Leonhardt has requested that Jersey Mikes be added to our lunch program. Jaime will help to manage the process.
- The Easter Fundraiser will take place again this year with Monmouth Brittle Company. Order forms will be distributed in school.